For the People strategic visual novel game announced for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Brezg Studio. Due to release this year on Steam.
For the People is coined an acute social novel. While coming with a slight touch of bureaucracy and irony. Theming for this new titles focuses on the Soviet Union and the totalitarian regime. While introducing some strategy elements into the mix.
Welcome to the Cold War in a parallel reality. You are Francis Reaver, the newly elected mayor of a major industrial city. Living in the Commonwealth of Orange Collectives. This is also an alternate version of the Soviet Union. In For the People your political decisions and who you choose for your allies is your fate. Since you have to carve out your own destiny in this parallel world. While leading it to democracy or take control as unyielding dictator. Will the party serve the people? Or maybe the people will serve the party? The choice is yours, comrade. Get a better idea in the trailer below.
For The People Trailer
- Taste of power – Gather information however you can. Even from illegal sources if it suits your needs.
- Think strategically – Every district of Iron-1 has pressing needs.
- 5+ endings – So every decision you make has its consequences.
Develop a taste for power in For The People:
- Hooligans, ganging up on a defenseless old man? Lock ’em up!
- It appears that grandpa is a veteran counter revolutionary…
- In that case, let the poor boys go… Pops had it coming!
Manage the appeals for justice from your citizens. You can also grant or dismiss requests from subject departments. Maybe untangle a web of political intrigue. Information is your most valuable resource. So do not be afraid to obtain it by any means necessary!
Since For The People strategic visual novel games does not have a release date. It is due to arrive on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.