Forgiveness escape room puzzle title releases in Linux, Mac, Windows games. Developer Noam Matan Rotem brings a unique horror experience. Available now on Steam. Which also considered to be difficult. Can you handle it?
Forgiveness is a mind bending puzzle game. Since it is done in the “escape room” style. Created by a solo developer Noam Matan Rotem. The games unique vibe is challenging. While putting the playing in a unique role.
Since gameplay follows the themed on the seven deadly sins. The games comes with a psychological horror vibe.
Forgiveness’ gameplay follows a personality test. That you will take at the beginning of the Story Mode. This also determines what challenges you’ll be faced with.
Since you lived your life in sin. Now you can’t escape the punishment of “God”.
You wake up, in an unfamiliar room. While the obscure Dr. Benjamin Smith traps you. Testing your virtue to stand his judgement. The man believes himself a god. And also wants to bring his own form of justice to the world.
What will it take for you to be forgiven?
Forgiveness Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- The personality test will determine which sin you are guilty of. The room design as well as the trials you’ll face will change accordingly.
- Two different game modes: Story Mode and Free Play.
- Explore the rich environments and examine every clue. While solving the intricate puzzles.
- Two levels of challenge: Normal, for a more relaxed play style. And Extreme, with only 30 minutes left to escape the room!
- An evocative soundtrack tailored to the themes and the sins depicted by each room.
Forgiveness releases on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows. Also priced at $9.99 USD (€8.99).
The games discounted 15% until March 7th.
Noam Matan Rotem was serving as a detective in the military army of Israel. When the idea of “Forgiveness” came to his mind. During his duty, he often had to think outside the box. Working to solve unique cases.
So when he went back home at the end of his service. This is after three years. He spent another year to develop the game all by himself.