Forgiveness mind-bending puzzle releases a Demo in Linux, Mac and Windows games. Thanks to developer Noam Matan Rotem. Who give you a sneak peak on Steam. And yes, this also means a native Linux demo. Worth checking out. Since it is free.
Forgiveness takes place in the “escape room” style. Also the creation of solo developer Noam Matan Rotem. The FPS puzzle horror games going to be available on Steam. Releasing for Linux, Mac and Windows PC on February 28th. So this is a first look into gameplay. Also putting you to the test in this FPS puzzle horror.
The games theme follows the seven deadly sins. While having a more psychological horror vibe. Forgiveness gameplay is based on a personality test. One that you will take at the beginning of the Story Mode. Since this determines what challenges you’ll be faced with.
Forgiveness – Steam Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Since you have lived your life in sin according to Forgiveness. Now you can’t escape the punishment of “God”.
You wake up, in an unfamiliar room. While the enigmatic Dr. Benjamin Smith has trapped you. Trying to test your worthiness to stand his judgement. The man also believes himself a god. So he wants to bring his own form of justice to the world.
What will it take for you to be forgiven?
- The personality test will determine which sin you are guilty of. So the room design as well as the trials you’ll face will change accordingly.
- Two different game modes: Story Mode and Free Play in Forgiveness.
- Explore the rich environments. While you examine every clue to solve the intricate puzzles.
- Two levels of challenge: Normal, for a more relaxed play style. And also Extreme, with only 30 minutes left to escape the room!
- An evocative soundtrack tailored to the themes and the sins depicted by each room.
Forgiveness will be available on Steam. Which releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC, February 28th. Priced at $9.99 USD / €8.99. Also, during the first week of launch. The games going to be discounted 15% off the store price.