Forgotten Fields cozy narrative releases on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Frostwood Interactive. Which is available on both Steam and GOG. Coming in with positive reviews.
Forgotten Fields is a slice of life narrative game. While gameplay sends you on a cozy journey back home. Accompany Sid – a writer with a creative block – on a nostalgic journey. As he’s called back to his childhood home one last time before it’s sold off. So you will be able to talk to old friends, swim in the ocean, and solve relaxing puzzles. All while Sid tries to overcome his block in time for the grant’s deadline.
“It’s been a long journey which feels like writing the book itself” says Armaan Sandhu, Director at Frostwood Interactive. “After our overfunded Kickstarter campaign. Seeing the outpouring of kindness from not only the backers but also the general public. We can’t wait for people to start Sid’s journey and see where it takes them”.
Forgotten Fields | Launch Trailer
“We’re extremely proud to be a part of Forgotten Fields’ release,” says Amer Ahmad, Founder at Dino Digital. “Seeing a game release that is so relatable and with such meaning. In addition to being set in our own backyard. This is a real special moment for all of us at Dino Digital.”
- A warm, slice of life story about nostalgia, and appreciating the present. As well as the passage of time by the developer that brought you Rainswept.
- Take part in Sid’s creative process as you play through a parallel story in a fantasy world. The cozy narrative take place right out of the book that Sid is attempting to write.
- Simple, relaxing puzzles that keep gameplay interesting, without slowing down the story.
- A friendly and supportive cast of characters. Including deep histories and fleshed out personalities.
- Cinematic presentation accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack by micAmic (Rainswept, The Cat Lady, Lorelai, Downfall)
- An atmospheric, warm, and cozy world to lose yourself in. While you take part in Sid’s journey back home.