Publisher All in! Games is certainly eager to announce the full version of Fort Triumph. The challenging tactics game created by CookieByte Entertainment.
Kickstarter funded, Fort Triumph has been in Early Access since 2018. While receiving regular updates from the developers. Not to mention lots of support from players. Since the reviews are “Very Positive” rating on Steam. So now that the full release is live. There are a lot more people playing Fort Triumph now. The game has a new interface and subtitles. And is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, and Japanese. Plus Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Now there is almost no reason not to play. Check out the trailer below.
Fort Triumph Official Release Trailer
Major game Features:
- Three story acts filled with 10 to 20 hours of strategic gameplay. All in a fantasy world of satire
- Fully interactive environments you can push, topple, grapple, and burn. You can also freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics
- The 8 player Skirmish mode players can pit themselves against up to 7 AI enemies. Or their friends in local co-op (hot seat)
- Procedurally generated content strategic maps in Fort Triumph. Which also includes different locations and events. As well as tactical missions, each requiring a different approach
- Four hero classes (Paladin, Barbarian, Mage, Ranger). Since each has 12 upgradable abilities. While including four races: Troll, Goblin, Human, Undead. Along with their own castles and upgradable buildings
- Cross class skills that will make each hero unique
About Fort Triumph
Fort Triumph is a fun fantasy themed turn based tactics game. It has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III. While adding unique tactical setting interactions of its own. Explore the world, build towns, and collect artifacts. So you can improve your heroes. And influence your tactical surroundings using physics. With original in-game music was created by the award-winning composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
Fort Triumph tactical combat now available on Steam for $24.99 USD. Due to release on GOG on April 29th. With builds for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.