Freakout: Calamity TV Show launches the top down shooter in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to developer Immaterial Studio. The games available with a discount on Steam.
Freakout: Calamity TV Show is a tasty top down dual stick shooter. Taking inspiration from old school arcade games. Which seems to have a Bulletrage vibe to it. With a mix of Hotline Miami 2. While gameplay takes influence from more recent Die and Retry shooters.
While gameplay takes place in a disturbed dystopia. Which is also full of mutants and killing machines. Since you’re now the star of a reality show. Which might get a bit too real. Seeing you have to fight your way through. Facing deadly enemy waves in Freakout: Calamity TV Show. But you join the revolution, trying to take down the evil Fizzy Corp.
Freakout: Calamity TV Show 2019 Official Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
- Fast and Intense action will blow your mind!
- Challenge your skills from homeopatic level of difficulty to … overdose of enemies !
- Crazy dialogues and characters, talented artist behind!
- Killer Soundtrack in Freakout: Calamity TV Show. So you can’t play without headbanging!
- 2 Player Couch Coop to double the fun!
- 19 Levels with varied gameplay, so close to 20!
- 5 fast paced Chapters with badass Bossfights!
- Beautiful 3D Graphics to display all 13 sexy enemy types !
- Customize your gear with various weapons and hero modifiers !
But also be mindful when you play. Your shields do take 20 to recharge. Not that you want to count while playing. Just a heads up.
A few additions to the game:
- Visual effect for Freakout. Representing the bombman explosion range
- Display on the hud for the lift countdown
- Checkpoint after the final wave in the keys level
- UI sounds to the SFX volume
- A windowed option in the update
Freakout: Calamity TV Show launches on Steam. Priced at $11.89 USD. Including the 15% discount until July 9th. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.