Freegglers chaotic platformer game to get a port for Linux with Windows PC. Which is the result of the work from developer Binary Giants. Working to make its way onto Steam in 2023.
Freegglers is a crazy 3d platformer with unique, funny and chaotic, flexible, physics-base movement of the main character. Train, jump, fight and find the escape hole inside the prison maze. One that is also full of traps, rescue your fellow Freegglers who suffer under the tyranny of Evil Freaks.
Linux Support for Freegglers:
The game is built on Unity3d engine, yes a Linux port is in planned…
Thanks to the email from Binary Giants, a Linux build is coming. But here’s breakdown, Q1 2023 – Early Access, then Q4 2023 – Full Release on Windows PC. Followed by the Q1 2024 – solution for Linux. Right now the developers are having issues with Nvidia library for real-time rigid bodies simulation. But the Demo coming up at the start of next month should work on Proton.
From the depths of darkest and most rotting, stinky hole in the ground, you can imagine, emerged a bunch of Evil Freaks. Since their goal was to enslave all Freegglers. Including destroy freedom, beauty, harmony and joyful life.
Freegglers – Official Trailer
They caught and threw Freegglers into cages, forbad healthy and natural way of life. While trying to force them to new normal, which is nothing more than tyranny, slavery and destruction.
But enough is enough, Freegglers will not comply to this anymore, the courage built from within finally exploded wide open. Now, it is your job to stand up and wake up all your fellow Freegglers, from cages. Show them how to get out of cages and be free again.
Train to be strong, fast and smart, and avoid traps. Find the way out from the prison maze. Fight and smash the enemy and always remember, never give up, you are a leader and you are leading to victory!
- Rescue Levels — Your job is to release all Freegglers from cages. Then find location of the escape hole and carry every single Freeggler to the escape hole. Doing so in order to obtain full freedom.
- Training Levels — The main task is to train your Freeggler for new levels ahead. You have a certain amount of time to smash all objects on the scene. Due to gain enough strength points to pass the training.
- Different locations — Palisade Maze, Lava Cave, Poison Lab, Green Canal and Electric Prison.
- Two types of view — Each location contains a group of unique Rescue Levels with third-person camera view. Plus additional levels 2.5D slide-scroller.
- Skills and weapons — As you progress your Freeggler will gain a new types of skills and weapons for more effective fight with Evil Freaks.
- Enemies – The most dumb Evil Freaks are guarding the cages and throwing acid vomit at Freegglers who try to pass. But beware, not all Freaks are dumb, some of them use flying devices. Along with the mission to destroy Freeggler’s life. So, you have to be quick.
Comments, Traps, and Music
- Comments from TV – Every now and then during the game, you’ll see the main Boss of all Evil Freaks. They are hiding behind the TV screen and commenting your actions with fury when you succeed. Mockingly laughing when you fail – pure evil.
- Traps – There are various types of traps, which you’ll have to avoid in order to survive. Such as: spiked clamps, flame throwers, spinning blades, electric gates, giant crushers and many many more.
- Music – unique powerful and epic music composed especially for this game. Due to motivate you to action and lead you straight to victory!
Freegglers chaotic platformer game demo is coming on December 1st 2022. Offering support for Windows PC. But there is a good chance that the Demo will work on Linux via Proton. But you can Wishlist the game on Steam.