Publisher Top Hat Studios with developer Molegato, launch their charming, highly anticipated platforming adventure Frogun. Which is also a nostalgic 3D platformer where players take on the role of Renata. Who is a little girl with an unusual sidekick, a frog that’s a gun. Hence the Frogun, but also her best friend.
In Frogun, players take set out to rescue Renata’s parents. Since they got lost venturing into Beezlebub’s ancient ruins. Luckily, they also left behind their latest invention – the Frogun. An intelligent, frog-shaped grappling tool. Through mystical jungle ruins, dark depths, freezing snow caps, and scorching lava swamps. While you hunt for treasure, dodge perilous hazards, and fight dastardly bosses in Frogun.
Frogun Official LAUNCH Trailer
Full of things to do over 40 levels across six unique themed worlds. Frogun is certainly full of collectibles. These range from coins, explorer’s notes, unlockable cosmetics, special emeralds, and medals aplenty. Frogun has plenty to discover. Upon 100% completion of the game, players can also unlock an expert time trial mode. Which is due to provide a set of pro times to beat for each level. This should serve as a speed runner’s dream.
- Explore colorful levels full of crispy pixelated ruins, freezing snow caps, and hot lava swamps. All in a modern view of the classic 90s 3D platformer setting
- From levers to buttons, lethal traps, and cute enemies. There are also endless ways to use your Frogun to get through the world
- Race across levels against Renata’s rival and take on the challenge of huge bosses
- Find secret areas and shortcuts by learning the grappling mechanics
- Collect emblems by fulfilling level challenges
- Visit the hatter to trade your coins for hats and fabled entries. While offering a behind the scenes looks at concept art, and more
- Unlock 2-player duel arenas to challenge your friends
- Over 30 achievements are available in Frogun on all platforms.
- A posable photo mode to show off your creativity!
Frogun platformer games adventures are available on Steam and GOG. Priced at $11.99 USD / £9.11/ 9,99€, including a 20% discount. Actually, GOG only offers a 15% discount. Along with support for Linux and Windows PC.