Based on the #Flashgame that has been played over 5 Million times, Game Corp DX is an #enhanced #version that has been built from the ground up to be enjoyed on Linux, Mac and Windows PC with proper full screen support, faster performance, Steam features and a lot more polish. Manage your Game Studio, earn big bucks, impress the critics, get fans, beat rival studios and clean up at the awards.
- Build your Game Corp from scratch and make it into the best one ever!
- Start small by making micro games to give your workers experience
- Pick a project name, scale and genre
- Expand your Studio and your team, hire new workers, train them to use better tools and use those tools to make better games!
- Publish your games, impress the critics and beat the other Studios at the Annual Videogame Studio Awards!
Hugo Cardoso is the developer behind Endless Loop Studios. Game Corp DX is the latest game, having been in Early Access for the past month with an extremely positive with 88% positive reviews. Hugo also happens to be the developer behind Survivor Squad and Survivor Squad: Gauntlets.
The release for Game Corp DX is set for a full October 2nd, 2015, for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Already nicely priced at $2.99, not to bad for such an impressive game.