So get ready to shock and delight at the spectacle of stupidity thugs. The games full of punching, kicking, and throwing foes into random hazardous machinery. Also flaming incinerator pits and ginormous industrial fans.
Watch in amusement as saggy beasts grab, push, pull and shove their enemies. Doing so from permanently suspended building scaffolds. Also crazy unattended ferris wheels. Even commercial haulage trucks. So things get savage in the 16 local multiplayer stages and 10 online multiplayer stages.
Gang Beasts Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows ):
Gang Beasts Features:
- Custom procedural animation system gives significant variation of character movement
- Characters climb, grab, dive, headbutt, jump, kick, lift, punch, push, pull, slide, & throw
- Per hand grab mechanics for climbing & dragging, lifting, or throwing objects or enemies
- Miscellaneous contextual hazards (Ferris Wheel, Industrial Fans, Shipping Containers)
- Soundtrack and game audio by Adam (Doseone) Drucker and Robert (Dirty Bob) Larder
Customise your character and fight local. Go online and fight in a melee game mode. Or face off enemies with friends. While you take on the gangs of Beef City in the gang game mode.
Since the first gameplay that caught my attention was back at Twitchcon on 2015. So even then the games ridiculous aspects put a smile on faces. While top Twitch personalities hosted a bevvy of funny moments. Each trying their best to knock off the other players.
Therefore, expect to go completely savage in multiplayer. It’s kill or be killed. All in this crazy brawler.