Geneshift is a top-down shooter action coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence bursting with #brutalgunplay and insane vehicle action. So players can unlock #tactical mutant #skills and outplay your friends in fast-paced online combat. Play the campaign together as you discover new weapons, vehicles and skills. While you defeat the Rebel faction and their zombie armies.
- Online Coop Campaign: Play solo or with up to 8 friends online to save the world from a zombie outbreak.
- Speedruns and Leaderboards: Compete on leaderboards for the fastest time, least damage, or most cash earned.
- Multiplayer Combat: Battle online in game modes such as Conquest, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- 20+ Brutal Weapons: Fire pistols, shotguns, snipers, explosives… or save up for the deadly superweapons.
- 30+ Tactical Skills: Unlock tactical skills such as Invisibility, Teleportation, Force Fields and Plasma Ball.
- Crazy Vehicles: Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs and run enemies over.
- Chemical Base Building: Build a chemical empire to sell weapons, warp across the map, and spy on enemies.
- Ranked PvP Servers: Compete in ranked servers with an ELO rating system and advanced lag compensation.
- User Generated Maps: Create maps with the built-in map editor. Earn credits whenever your maps are played.
- Cosmetic Unlocks: Unlock awesome cosmetic items such as capes, glowing bullets, lightsabers, and more!
Since the gameplay look thus far looks impressive. Those interested can play the Linux Demo available HERE. While this is not the full game, obviously, but the demo includes both the client and server.
So you can find out more details about Geneshift on the official website. The Steam release is coming in March, but not launch date has been set.