So Ghost Blade HD is an intense Bullet Hell top down shoot ’em up for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Comprised of frenetic and #addictive score-based gameplay. While gameplay inspiration goes back to the #shooting #games of the 1990’s era. Hence designed with a modern graphic style and special effects. Ghost Blade HD also features an awesome 2-player mode! Easy to learn, hard to master.
10,000 years ago an Artificial Intelligence known as Shira was built to protect the residents of Mars.
So as time passed the AI became corrupted and Shira started to attack the Mars colonies. While having no way to defend itself against “Evil Shira”, Mars calls for help. So the Earth Defense Force fleet fights its way to “Evil Shira” and uses powerful lasers to destroy it. Therefore, “Evil Shira” secretly had a backup, after fleeing into space to take over an abandoned space station. Completely on the outskirts of the solar system.
So when the EDF notices the escape they send their bravest fighter after “Evil Shira”. Hence the player takes the roll of the pilot on a mission to destroy “Evil Shira”. before it can complete its new attack force and threaten the existence of the entire universe.
Ghost Blade HD Features
- Beautiful, detailed HD Graphics
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Instant Respawn – No cutscenes!
- Practice Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Fine tuned gameplay and balanced difficulty
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal and Hard.
- 60 FPS
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- Fast and smooth Gameplay
- Auto-bomb enabled Easy mode for beginners
- TATE/portrait screen option available
- 2-player local co-op mode for addictive fun
- Incredible Soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll (Söldner-X2 and Rainbow Skies)
- Tone down background brightness
- Optional softslow
- Online Leaderboards
- 37 Achievements
- 1080p Full HD
- TATE/TATE INVERTED/portrait screen option available
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller, Keyboard
Ghost Blade HD is coming to Steam on March 8th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.