Gibbous – A Cthulhu Adventure is a Linux, Mac and Widnows PC #comedy point and click love letter to classic-era #LucasArts adventures, Hitchcock, #HPLovecraft, and many others now on Kickstarter.
[kickstarter url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777841902/gibbous-a-cthulhu-adventure width=”480″]
A lighthearted spoof of the Cthulhu Mythos, Gibbous will have you controlling 3 protagonists, dealing with strange cultists, ancient voodoo, and Dead Cthulhu himself. Well, “dead” is just a matter of opinion… But you really came here for the bullet points, didn’t you?
Taking place in the present day, things have been getting weird around Darkham lately – well, weirder than usual. Decadent cults that are rumored to worship strange deities have been popping all over the city, and they are all whispering about the resurgence of the dreaded Necronomicon.
- Classic point and click gameplay inspired by the great Lucas Arts games of yore!
- Traditional frame by frame animation, just like back in the days (well, maybe a bit more frames)
- Detailed, hand-painted background art!
- Hugely diverse orchestral soundtrack!
- Unique responses for item-hotspot combinations!
- A focus on exploration and examining the environment!
- Loving and respectful spoof of the Cthulhu Mythos
- DRM-free or Steam Key!
- Made in Transylvania!
Make sure to download and play the DEMO:
To pledge, check out Gibbous – A Cthulhu Adventure on Kickstarter now for Linux, Mac and Windows PC
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+ ·
- Graphics card: DX9(shader model 2.0) capabilities, GDDR 512MB+, 900MHz+ ·
- CPU: DualCore 2.2Ghz+ ·
- HDD: At least 900MB of free space.