Glitch’s Trip is now available via Steam Early Access games for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games really a tough twin-stick platformer. Where players take on the role of Glitch. A gooey green ball of space alien. Also one who is trying to survive in worlds dominated by deadly alien bullies.
You’ll leap over seas of lava, rave in fluctuating gravity. Then blast baddies that want to ruin your day. And glitch through hundreds of near death experiences.
When Glitch interacts with enemies and objects. They will also visually and physically affect the player’s view and orientation. Only quick reflexes and embracing the visuals will get the player through the challenges that lay ahead.
So you can expect gameplay like Super Meat Boy mixed with Cuphead. The level design can be more puzzle oriented. While gameplay it self is a challenge. Mixing in jumping, shooting and glitching. This is a crazy mix for a platformer.
Glitch’s Trip platformer Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Glitch’s Trip Features:
- Take on 100 (50 currently in Early Access) bite size levels that you can play during any chunk of time.
- Not enough? Play on challenge mode and enjoy and more deadly experience.
- No need to wait! Quick spawns and fast level loads make it so you’re always in the action.
- Conquer 4 (2 currently in Early Access) unique worlds and vanquish their epic bosses.
- Equip power ups to help survive in this luminous experience.
- Master the environment by changing gravity, toggling blocks, and more.
- Glitch out to survive the most craziest of situations.
- Dodge deadly obstacles and battle killer enemies.
- Build your own levels with the in game Level Editor.
- Jam out to a trippy electronic soundtrack.
Steam, Itch games and Green Man Gaming:
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- Storage: 400 MB available space