GOAL! The Club Manager strategy simulation game is due in October on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to further details from developer 2tainment. Working to make its way into Steam Early Access.
Developer 2tainment proudly announces that GOAL! The Club Manager has a nomination for the gamescom award in the category “Best Sports/Racing Game”. The prestigious award, which in recent years went to games like Riders Republic or Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. Also honors the highlights of the event in a total of 20 categories.
The patient fans won’t have to wait too much longer for the stadiums to open. All for the season to start and the hunt for goals, points, and championships to begin. GOAL! The Club Manager will release into Early Access on October 13, 2022.
At the same time, 2tainment and Toplitz will publish a roadmap. Since this will inform player about the features and contents that will be integrated into GOAL! The Club Manager. Doing so in the following weeks and months up to version 1.0. These include, among other things, the possibility to try yourself as a national coach. Which is due to arrive in time for the World Cup. As well as the eagerly awaited online mode.
Goal! The Club Manager – Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Get ready for classic management gameplay in GOAL! The Club Manager. Adapted to the further demands on coaches and managers as well as the developments of modern football. GOAL! The Club Manager offers depth and realism and confronts you with the complexity of being a manager. But doing so without getting lost in micromanagement and spreadsheets. You are the coach, the manager, sports director, and club CEO in one. You also take care of the team, tactics, lineup, transfer market, and club grounds. Including the finances and much more. Create your dream team – if you can afford it!
GOAL! The Club Manager is designed not only to reflect the modern demands of an all around club boss. But also to cater to the gamer’s needs. While respecting the time you have at your disposal. So whether you want to enjoy your gaming experience in depth. Doing so by optimizing every aspect of your team down to the smallest detail. Or you prefer to play a whole season in one afternoon. GOAL! The Club Manager is the flexible football manager that caters towards your choices.
On top of this, you will enjoy the tongue in cheek humor. Which also takes a poke at the sometimes all too serious affair that is today’s football. Due to make GOAL! The Club Manager a worthy alternative to more time-consuming manager games. Regardless of this, a career with an in-depth skill system, finances, sponsoring, and squad management. Along with contract negotiations and extensive statistics. Due to give GOAL! The Club Manager everything managers need to dive in. Including stadium setting and expansion, transfer market, scouting and youth work. You could even become the head coach of your favorite national team. Are you ready to lead your squad to victory on Linux this October?
- The tactics engine combines classic management gameplay. GOAL! The Club Manager offers the latest developments, methods and rule changes in modern football. VAR included.
- With the heatmap you can analyze and evaluate both teams. As well as the individual players‘ performance. Make changes, optimize tactics and directly see the impact of your decisions.
- Scouting and data analytics are the key to every club’s long term success. Develop a world-wide network and discover new talents.
- They are personalities: Each player has dozens of abilities and a multitude of character traits. All have an effect on their development and playstyle. So get to know them to improve them.
- Your character’s abilities as a coach and manager are enhanced via an extensive skill tree. While giving you more options and choices to specialize. Are you a football scientist or an old-school manager relying on the hairdryer treatment?
- With the new multiplayer you can play online with up to 8 managers. GOAL! The Club Manager lets you host your own seasons, join others or play with friends. There’s nothing like the Old Firm or the Classico with buddies.
- Simple and intuitive: The new edition of the beloved franchise offers a slick user interface. Along with a clear and efficient menu structure.
- Help is only a click away: Pallino is your in-game mentor and companion. Due to provide an additional layer of help and advice for all newcomers. Welcoming you to the challenging job as a club manager
GOAL! The Club Manager strategy simulation can be Wishlisted on Steam. The game is due to make its way onto Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on October 13, 2022.