Coffee Stain Studios have just #announced more DLC content for Goat Simulator, now themed with #zombies. Titled “GoatZ,” the $4.99 DLC is expected to launch May 7th for #Linux, Mac, Windows PC, iOS, and Android.
In a recent release for GoatZ, Coffee Stain mentioned the previously planned Goat Simulator MMO expansion to be the last game add-on. Now the studio revealed what it calls an “avalanche” of requests for more DLC. Coffee Stain explains, “so, with that said, here you. Zombies.”.
The developer has also requested the help of Gone North Games for the GoatZ expansion. This is the studio that worked on the title A Story About My Uncle, that Coffee Stain ended up publishing.
Even the name GoatZ is an obvious resemblance to a well known zombie game, Dean Hall’s DayZ. While the upcoming release seems similar to Garry Newman’s Rust. With that in mind, Coffee Stain said today, “Garry and Dean, please don’t sue us. Be cool.”
GoatZ features list:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
- Tons of unlockable new goats with special powers