Goblin and Coins II adventure platformer game is due to release in April on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Which is the result of the work from developer Nikola Bulj. Due to make its way onto Steam in April.
A date has been set for the release of Goblin and Coins II. Since this is the sequel to the 2016 indie small bean Goblin and Coins. Along with it’s 86% Very Positive reviews. The sequel game is due to release on Steam in April this year. It’s a 2D platformer created by a solo-developer. While keeping focus on bringing features gamers requested after enjoying the first game. Run and jump through a new adventure, explore the world, collect coins, and unlock upgrades. Then revisit levels to find secrets and face enemies old and new.
Goblin and Coins II coming soon Trailer
- Improved graphics, extended mechanics and simple puzzles
- Create your own difficulty by getting or ignoring the upgrades
- Revisit em>Goblin and Coins II levels and find secrets. Plus an optional easier start for the new players
- No game over – there’s a secret way to regain your lost lives…
- It Already supports English, Serbian, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian, with more languages coming in the future.
When compared to the first game, Goblin and Coins II does see a big update. Doing so in the quality of graphics with a smoother more detailed look as well as the pixel art style.
Game mechanics compared to the original title both in walking or running appear to be smoother. Jumping looks so much cleaner and there is even a great jump and roll. One further addition, the birds seem to react to the little goblin and fly to or away. Due to add more depth to the world setting. Of course, the trailer makes it looks easy.
Goblin and Coins II adventure platformer game is due to release in April on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.