Goblin and Coins #casual 2D #platformer (also known as Goblins and Coins before rest of the goblins were lost during the terrible events of the 2016 goblinpocalypse) has been released on Steam with 15% discount. Many new features have been added including unlockable recipes (for real meals prepared for centuries by goblin cooks around the world), Steam achievements and cloud saves, Linux and SteamOS support, timed challenge with a leaderboard and even a bestiary so you can gloat over the defeated enemies.
Run and jump, collect coins, confront enemies and avoid traps, open gates and find secret stashes. It’s a simple 2D platformer with a twist: You’re not a hero from the castle about to slay an evil dragon, you’re a goblin cook working for the dragon! It starts slowly but things get more and more complicated as you go.
Goblin and Coins Features:
- Over 35 levels filled with enemies, traps and secrets.
- Unique game mechanics for every world.
- Two difficulty settings (casual & old school).
- Ability to save & continue later, for casual players.
- Keyboard (You can rebind the keys) and X360 gamepad support.
- Cool music by Kevin MacLeod
- Legend: Find out more about the world, unlock recipes, check achievements!
Goblin and Coins is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 15% discount until November 15th.
- OS: Ubuntu 14 or above
- Processor: 1 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL-capable graphics card with valid driver
- Storage: 20 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any