Developer Lost Goblin is eager to create the best Goblin Tribe Simulator on the market. Which is also progressing really well. This news comes after months of hard work and dedication. So Goblins of Elderstone will premiere on Q1 2018 on Steam Early Access for Windows.
What about a Linux release?
We definitely want to release for Mac and Linux eventually. Using Unreal [Unreal Engine 4] obviously makes that possible but we haven’t had the resources or time for testing on other platforms.”
So the games about ruling over your chaotic kingdom. Raiding dungeons and villages to keep feeding your ever-growing tribe. Be the whatever kind of Goblin King or Queen you want! Therefore in Goblins of Elderstone, the choice is yours. You can be wise and industrious or create a trade empire. And by the power of your gods be a conqueror. Show the world the power of your goblin forces.
Goblins of Elderstone Trailer:
Goblins of Elderstone Features:
- Freeform city building – Goblins don’t like orderly straight lines, so there is no grid-based city building.
- Large resource and crafting tree – With over 30 different resources that can be gathered, crafted, traded or raided, your goblins will always have plenty of work to do.
- Clan, World and Divine politics – Use a combination of fast talking, gift giving, violence and threats to keep your clan and council in line. Use these same action in dealing with the other rulers of the world and even your chosen gods.
- War, Trade or Faith – Chose to play as either a conquering warlord, a shrewd trader or the powerful chosen one of your gods.
- Scout, Raid, Trade or Pilgrimage – Goblins don’t really farm so as your tribe grows in size you will need to form your goblins up into trek parties and send them out to raid and pillage dungeons and other towns.
- RPG Story Moments – Elderstone is an ancient place and each story told in it is unique. Deal with traveling strangers, evil overlords, cunning dragons or benevolent gods. Stories written by Edwin McRae – the writer behind Path of Exile and other amazing games.
- Defend your tribe – Darkness lurks around every turn, protect the tribe from roaming monsters or pesky adventurers. Fight off enemy raid parties and retaliate with your own.
- Survive winter – winter is harsh with extreme cold, lack of resources and the presence of undead creatures. Preparing for each winter is crucial to your tribe’s survival.
Goblins of Elderstone will release on Steam in Q1 2018 for Windows. So expect to see a Linux and Mac release there after. Again, the games native build does not have a launch date, yet.