Goner FPP survival horror is doing well on Kickstarter for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to independent games development studio Loco Players. The crowdfunding campaign is more than 75% funded with 20 days to go.
Goner FPP survival horror campaign released on August 4th. Now 76% funded toward that €24,600 ($28,833 USD) funding goal. Which is looking good so far for new dinosaur themed survival horror. We announced the news last month. Since the game will also support Linux in the release.
In FPP survival horror will have you embark on a journey of primal terror starring Anthony Sunder. Who is a son looking for his missing mother and her expedition crew. Since his search will lead him to the location of a ghost island. This place also comes with hostile members of a lost civilization. Not to mention the feral fauna you thought extinct.
Goner FPP survival horror Kickstarter Trailer
“There’re many dinosaur games but there has been no single player, story driven survival horror game since Dino Crisis was released 20 years ago, and that one was not from the first-person perspective”, says Yeray Schwartz, CEO at Loco Players.
The developer’s Kickstarter campaign will help them to get more funds. Due to cover the costs related to the production and development. Funds will be critical to improve core features such as animations, models and textures. As well as porting Goner FPP survival horror game to other platforms.
- Self-manage your hunger, thirst, fatigue, temperature and health.
- Hunt, collect, cook, drink, rest or craft.
- Save your progress using a specific consumable in a safe room.
- The em>Goner FPP survival horror will have limited inventory capacity.
- Day and night cycles with sun and moon phases + weather system.
- Complex AI and behaviors.
- Camouflage your smell with mud or water.
- Two Game Modes: Survival and Story.
- Custom your appearance and defenses with self-made armor or clothes, building and setting traps.
- The island will be fill with natural dangers such as toxic gases, poisonous flora and fauna, lava or quicksand.
Goner FPP survival horror crowdfunding campaign is already 76% funded. And continues to be doing well on Kickstarter. But the game is due to arrive on Linux and Windows PC in September 2021. Coming to Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store.