Goner survival is down to the last few hours of funding on Kickstarter for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to independent games development studio Loco Players. The crowdfunding campaign is already funded but now has a new teaser trailer.
Goner is the dinosaur themed survival horror. Now with less than 3 days to finish the funding campaign on Kickstarter. And more than 600 backers supporting 114% of its goal. We now have a new gameplay teaser.
In Goner you will embark on a journey of primal terror. While taking on the role of Anthony Sunder. A son looking for his missing mother and her expedition crew. His search leads him to the location of a ghost island. One that is also full of hostile members of a lost civilization and dinosours you thought extinct. You can get a first look at gameplay in the trailer.
Goner – Gameplay Teaser
The game still has my attention. And the Loco Players campaign will cover the costs. Since this will be going directly to production and development. And if this trailer is a hint of what is to come. It will be interesting to see how developmen improves. Since funds will be critical to improve core features. Such as animations, models and textures.
- Self-manage your hunger, thirst, fatigue, temperature and health.
- Hunt, collect, cook, drink, rest or craft.
- Save your progress using a specific consumable in a safe room.
- Limited inventory capacity.
- Day and night cycles for Goner. Wiith sun and moon phases and a weather system.
- Complex AI and behaviors.
- Camouflage your smell with mud or water.
- Two Game Modes: Survival and Story.
- Custom your appearance and defenses with self-made armor or clothes, building and setting traps.
- The island will be fill with natural dangers such as toxic gases, poisonous flora and fauna, lava or quicksand.
Even though the Goner survival in the last few hours of funding. Working towards those stretch goals. Due to make a full release in September 2021. Due to arrive on both Linux and Windows PC. Check out the crowdfunding campaign.