GoNNER BlüEBERRY EdiTION rings in a new challenge across Linux, Mac and Windows. Which comes somewhat out of the blüe. Since developer Art in Heart update their first IGF award-winning game. Along with a discount on both Steam and GOG.
GoNNER BlüEBERRY EdiTION brings in new weapons, heads and enemy types. Plus a new challenge and new visuals. And yes, there are also blüeberries too.
- New head! attack enemies from below!
- New weapon! spikes and skull explosions. awe yeah!
- New world! Fishes and blueberries!
- And a bunch of fine-tunings and stuff!
- Some neat new visuals! aw yiss!
Making time to get back into GoNNER if it’s been a while. And if you lose your head, it’s cool, there are plenty more where that came from. Since this new content also comes with a launch issue fix for Linux.
GoNNER is a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. Plus there is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally.
You will die. A lot. This is by design, but it’s not made to feel unfair. You’ll eventually get the hang of GoNNER, so don’t lose your head. But even if you do, it’s okay cause the games full of replacement heads you can use.
GoNNER – Blüeberry Edition Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- DAILY CHALLENGES! Only playable once a day. Levels are randomly generated but in this mode everybody plays the same world and use an identical loadout. Everything resets at midnight (Swedish time, UTC+1). Can you crush your leaderboard foes?
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED! Every time you play the game the levels will be different and present unique challenges and opportunities.
- UNLOCKS! You’ll be able to choose from a variety of passive and active abilities at the beginning of each run so be sure to experiment with all of them and find the play style that best suits you
- SECRETS! Secret areas exist in the world of GoNNER, and these areas will get you different items that you can then always use from the beginning of each run. We’re not going to tell you how you get to these areas or what the criteria is for even finding them because secrets, duh.
- LEADERBOARDS! Kill creatures, get combos, score points, and brag to your friends how much better you are than them.
- MUSIC! It’s really freaking good.