Good Knight one-button bullet hell game for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC is delayed. Thanks to a recent email from Independent development studio Doublethink Games. Still working on a release for Steam Early Access.
Doublethink Games will be releasing the one-button bullet hell game, eventually. Since Good Knight is due to release on Steam, September 3rd. Now according to an email from the developer, it’s delayed.
We had planned to release Good Knight on Steam today but unfortunately, it will be delayed for a few weeks more.
There is no exact release date yet, just notice of the delay. Good Knight is due to make a cross platform release. Due to remaining in Early Access for roughly 3 to 6 months.
Good Knight Trailer
Good Knight is a butt clenching arcade metal game. One that is very much influenced by games like Super Hexagon, Castlevania, and Touhou. Use your agility and quickness to dodge bullets and battle in different mysterious hells. All while facing off against giant bosses.
In Good Knight, you only need one button. Since you really only have one job: survive from the bullet hell. With this one magical button, you are able to do quite a bit. Such as perform turn around, attack, speed-down, and sustained attacks.
The game features massive bullets, multiple camera angles, and an original metal soundtrack amongst many other exciting features.
- Hardcore bullet hell with the minimalist operation
- Massive bullets; die from one hit
- Only one button is all you need to complete the game.
- Mixed culture: Philippine horrors, history and literature fuse with Greek stories
- Atmosphere rendering inspired by Devil May Cry and Castlevania.
- Multiple camera angles: automatically angle switch follows game progress
- Original metal soundtrack
- Invite your friends to play with you! Online or in-person
Good Knight one-button bullet hell is due to release on Steam Early Access. Obviously not due to come out for a few weeks. We can expect to see a build on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Stay tuned.