Good Knight one button bullet hell game has a release date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to indie development studio Doublethink Games. Due to makes its way onto Steam soon.
The one button bullet hell game, Good Knight is due to release on September 3rd. Which is a butt clenching arcade metal game. Also influenced by games like Super Hexagon, Castlevania, and Touhou. Letting you use your agility and quickness to dodge bullets. Then battle in different mysterious hells against giant bosses.
In Good Knight, you only need one button because you only have one job. Which means having to survive from the bullet hell. With this magical button, you are able to perform turn around, attack, speed down, and sustained attacks. Just check out the trailer below, you can see the full out mayhem.
Good Knight Trailer
Use the arrow key or joystick to aim your attack. Destroy the bullet shooting enemy can make your survival much easier. But it’s certainly not necessary. After you master the “dungeon dance move”, you won’t need them anymore. So show some mercy to the pitful dungeon.
For Good Knight rookies, Doublethink recommends using the bullet time button. This is really important when things get really intense. Since it can save you anytime you want, the knight has already mastered this ability. So this means you can use it in an unlimited manner.
The game features massive bullets, multiple camera angles, and an original metal soundtrack. Along with a heap of other exciting features.
- Hardcore bullet hell with the minimalist operation
- Massive bullets; die from one hit
- Only one button is required to complete Good Knight.
- Mixed culture: Philippine horrors, history, and literature fuse with Greek stories
- Atmosphere rendering inspired by Devil May Cry and Castlevania.
- Multiple camera angles: automatically angle switch follows game progress
- Original metal soundtrack
- Invite your friends to play with you! Online or in-person
Since the Good Knight one button bullet hell game release date is September 3rd. This is the best time to Wishlist on Steam. Especially since the mayhem is coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.