Grave Danger launches their Ultimate Edition for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam games. Which now adds 10 new levels that will include tons of new mechanics. Which also includes tippy platforms, firewalls and a rideable robotic bird. Original owners of The Grave Danger game. Instantly receive an upgrade on Steam today. The game is selling for $9.99 USD on steam.
The game is also selling on BrightLocker for 100 gold (equivalent to $10). $1 buys 10 Gold, and is how to buy a 100 Gold priced game. Right now, if you buy a $9.99 Gold pack in the BrightLocker shop, with the current 20 gold bonus you instantly receive with the gold pack purchase, you would have enough gold to get Grave Danger Ultimate, Solar Gun, and Iconic Games digital copy of The Under game.
Grave Danger Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Players will enjoy an action-packed adventure game about an unlikely group of heroes. Switch between Dante the cowboy, Elliot the wizard, and Malice the reaper; use their different abilities to solve puzzles and make their way out of trouble. Will you be able to guide them to victory? Enjoy single player or co-op in order to solve puzzles! Enlist your friends to control all three characters locally, utilizing them to their maximum potential. If you can’t play with a friend or want the completely single player experience, that’s fine too; the game will be completely playable in either mode.
The Gameplay Experience
Grave Danger gameplay is about utilizing each character’s unique abilities to solve puzzles. The player will switch between these characters and master their movements and attacks, guiding our heroes further into the story. Manage your party and keep everyone alive. Nobody likes a dead teammate. Don’t leave your heroes unattended in a dangerous spot or they might get beat up!
Teamwork is essential in Grave Danger. Each character must pull their weight and traverse the world to safety. Dante the cowboy is capable of climbing vertical walls. Malice the reaper can float horizontally across chasms and through narrow and dangerous areas. Elliot the wizard has magical elevation and can jump again once mid-air.
Grave Danger features:
- 30 levels (With update) Full Controller & Big Picture support.
- 3 unique characters all with different attack and jump abilities.
- 3 unique worlds with different enemies for each.
- The 3 worlds feature different kinds of puzzles.
- Player gets a grade at the end of each level prompting them to re-play for a higher grade.
collectibles in every level in the form of wanted posters.
- when a player dies, they return as a ghost and must return to their graveyard (checkpoint) to revive.This allows more mobility giving them the ability to explore in this form.
Ultimate Edition Features:
- 10 new levels for a total of 30 levels.
- UI Overhaul on level selection screen
- Turrets that fire purple projectiles that harm characters.
- Turrets that fire green projectiles that players can use as a bounce pad.
- Platforms that rotate depending on which end the player stands.
- A rideable bird that jumps and can run over spikes and other hazard
Steam games release:
Since Grave Danger: Ultimate Edition is available now on Steam for $9.99 USD. The games Brightlocker deal is also still running. Either way, this means support for Linux, Mac and Windows.