Guard Duty a classic-style point and click adventure releases in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to developer Sick Chicken Studios. A comedy adventure spanning a thousand years. Also available now on Steam.
About Guard Duty Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood. Who is also having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub and a lapse in judgment. So the next thing you know a hooded figure has slips into the kingdom. Also kidnapping the princess. An event that will have consequences well into the future.
So now a thousand years later, in a small orbital station. Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group. Who is also embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil. While taking back the Earth. A quest rooted in the depths of history (Guard Duty).
So now it’s up to you to discover how these two playable characters. Exploring their fates, that are also intertwined.
Since you might just save humanity in the process.
Guard Duty Launch Trailer releases for Linux, Mac and Windows PC
- Monty Python-esque comedy adventure. Also spanning two drastically different time periods
- Hand crafted pixel art with hundreds of detailed animations
- Streamlined puzzle design and inventory in Guard Duty. The feel of a classic without all of the faff
- Integrated “to-do” list of current objectives. Ensuring you’ll never feel stuck
- Full voice acting and original soundtrack. Along with 30+ unique musical compositions
Guard Duty point and click adventure is available on Steam. The games priced at $9.99 USD / £7.19 / €8.19. Releasing on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
About the Team, Guard Duty is the first game developed by Sick Chicken Studios. A 2-person team based in the UK. Who also grew up on adventure games like Monkey Island. As well as Discworld and Simon the Sorcerer.
Indie game accelerator Digital Tribe is the game’s publisher.