Hard Reset Redux is a fantastic looking #FPS #game and even moreso when you play it. Now it seems #FlyingWildHog and Gambitious Digital Entertainment are looking to port the game to Linux and SteamOS.
On SteamDB you can clearly to see Linux in the mix, as well as Mac.
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind’s greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
Obviously there is not much to base the Linux release on at the moment, but it looks like we can expect to see a port soon. As Hard Reset Redux just released for Windows PC two days ago.