Harvest Days country life RPG gets a native Demo in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer Family Devs. Which available now by request on Steam.
Harvest Days is an open ended country life RPG. The game also takes inspiration from titles like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, and Story of Seasons. So you can create the farm of your dreams. Then build relationships with villagers, explore an open world full of places to discover. All while gathering resources… and much more.
The Harvest Days demo has just released on Steam. Whoever wants can join the playtest from May 4 to June 6. Since it offers support in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. All in a singleplayer experience.
The story behind the gameplay, you move to a farm plot located in Duda’s Village. The rural exodus has caused a drastic drop in the population of this village. You might just be the only hope to restore Duda’s Village to greatness. Doing so as you show up with only some tools and a few coins.
Can you learn to live off the land, nurture animals or fish on the river? Harvest Days won’t be easy but with a little dedication, you will generate profits to invest and renew the village. Then you can build houses to attract new villagers, improve the infrastructures, commerce in the weekly markets.
Harvest Days – TEASER TRAILER
Harvest Days will also be making a debut on Kickstarter in July 2021. Of course, the Demo gives players a chance to delve into Linux gaming. Doing so for a month to take on a more unique experience (Unity 3D).
Armed with some tools and a few coins, you leave behind your busy life in the city and you start your new life.
Can you learn to live off the land, nurture animals or fish on the river? It won’t be easy but don’t worry… with a little dedication you will generate profits to invest in the village and get the resurgence. You can build houses to attract new inhabitants, improve the infrastructure, commerce in the weekly markets.
- Create and manage your farm. To grow your farm you must harvest crops and nurture your own animals. Buy all kinds of seeds and sow them. Build a coop or a barn and raise your animals: chickens, pigs, rabbits, horses, cows and even some wild animals!
- Explore an open world. Countless places are waiting to be discovered by you on Harvest Days: the village, the mysterious forest, the caves, the dungeons, a temple in ruins, a swamp with an abandoned treasure… and much more!
- Build relationships with villagers. Join the village community and make new friends. Participate in weekly events, such as the street market or the artisan market. Meeting people from nearby villages.
- Buy, sell or exchange. By selling products on your shipping box or to merchants. You will earn economic profits that allow you to restore Duda’s Village to greatness. You can build houses to attract new inhabitants or improve the infrastructures.
- Infinity of activities. Gather resources, craft items, river fishing, clean the forest of garbage. Harvest Days lets you adopt a pet at the animal rescue center and give it the life it deserves. Duda’s Village is full of opportunity.
- Take care of the environment. It’s vitally important to take care of our planet, the Earth. Clear the forest of trash residues and recycle it. Make use of renewable energies such as wind or solar energy. Likewise, you can travel on your horse instead of using a vehicle. You decide!
- Customize your character. Choose the appearance of your farmer. The different possibilities and combinations are enormous! Improve your skills and you will become an expert farmer. Each game will be unique depending on your decisions.
The survival side of gameplay:
Also, unlike other farm-themed games, in Harvest Days you must pay special attention to your needs. Due to things like hunger, thirst and need to go to the wc. Since your energy use can be higher. It’s up to you to maintain your energy to survive.
Harvest Days open ended country life RPG will also be making a debut on Kickstarter in July 2021. But you can request to play the Steam Demo, playable via Linux gaming, Mac, or Windows PC.