Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger launches on Linux, Mac and Windows. So it’s time to face that imperialist aggression of the world’s bullies.
Paradox Development Studio is happy to announce the release of Waking the Tiger. Since the expansion for Hearts of Iron IV makes major improvements to many aspects of the game. While drawing players’ attention to the Chinese Front.
The Chinese Republic is barely 25 years old. Which has still not found the unity it seeks. Now, pressed by Japan, China’s factions might find this in war. Since it is the common cause that eludes them in peace.
Now we get new leaders and focus trees for Nationalist China. Also, Communist China, the warlord states. The Japanese has a mutual obligation, which adds more depth and history. Hence one of history’s forgotten fronts.
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger includes:
- Chinese National Focuses: Divided and under threat, China has great reserves of manpower and diplomatic flexibility
- Chain of Command: Unite your armies under a field marshal who can take advantage of the many skills of the generals under his direction.
- Decisions and Missions: Historical decisions and national missions give you new places to spend Political Power, as you deal with domestic politics or start special projects.
- Commanders’ Traits and Abilities: Commanders’’ traits can now unlock powerful Command Power abilities, allowing great flexibility and creativity.
- Updated Axis Focus Trees: Alternate historical paths for the German Reich and Imperial Japan, including parliamentary rule in Japan and the return of the Kaiser to Germany.
- Acclimatization: Over time, troops will learn how to survive in the desert or harsh winters, giving these veterans an edge on the battlefield.
- And More: Capturing battlefield equipment, and a revitalized air war system that has room for Volunteer air wings.