Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger expansion gets a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam games. Since this is the next expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling World War II grand strategy war game. Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger will release on March 8th, 2018.
So eighty years ago, the people of China rallied together. All to fight a ruthless invader, another in a long line of invaders. For a brief moment, the post-revolutionary squabbles that followed the end of the imperial line. While these were put aside to defend the nation.
But that is just one possible timeline. History is not fixed. So Paradox offers you the chance to change it once again with the release.
Waking the Tiger is the next expansion for Hearts of Iron IV. Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling World War II grand strategy war game. With new focus trees, revised battle systems and new alternate historical. Since this means paths for the major Axis powers. Waking the Tiger will shake idle generals from their slumber:
Game Director Dan Lind and friends explain what’s coming in Waking the Tiger
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger Feature Breakdown #1 – China
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger includes:
- Chinese National Focuses: Divided and under threat, China has great reserves of manpower and diplomatic flexibility.
- Chain of Command: Unite your armies under a field marshal who can take advantage of the many skills of the generals under his direction.
- Decisions and Missions: Historical decisions and national missions give you new places to spend Political Power, as you deal with domestic politics or start special projects.
- General Traits and Abilities: Generals’ traits can now unlock powerful Command Power abilities, allowing great flexibility and creativity.
- Updated Axis Focus Trees: Alternate historical paths for the German Reich and Imperial Japan, including parliamentary rule in Japan and the return of the Kaiser to Germany.
- Acclimatization: Over time, troops will learn how to survive in the desert or harsh winters, giving these veterans an edge on the battlefield.
- And More: Capturing battlefield equipment, and a revitalized air war system that has room for Volunteer air wings.
Release date for Linux, Mac, Windows
So Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger will be available on March 8, 2018. And, as usual, the games expansion release on Steam and Paradox Plaza will be accompany a free major update for all Hearts of Iron IV players. Of course this also includes support across Linux, Mac and Windows.