#ParadoxDevelopmentStudio and Hearts of Iron IV received it’s first expansion for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence the studio continues the #musical synergy with Swedish heavy metal band Sabaton. Best known for their #songs about real historical events and the human side of war. Now Sabaton has licensed ten new songs for Hearts of Iron IV. Since each illustrates a moment of World War II with passion and power chords.
Highlights of this second music pack for HoI4 include 40:1, a song honoring the brave but futile defense of Wizna by a Polish army far outnumbered by invading Germans, and To Hell and Back, the story of highly decorated war hero Audie Murphy and his struggles with PTSD.
Sabaton Soundtrack Vol. 2 music list:
- Ghost Division: Tells the story of the elusive 7th Panzer Division.
- Resist and Bite: Recounts the experiences of a Belgian division facing German invasion.
- Coat of Arms: Deals with the difficult Italian invasion of Greece.
- Uprising: Celebrates the courageous but doomed Warsaw Uprising of 1944.
- Screaming Eagles: A song about 101st Airborne’s battles in Bastogne
- 40:1: Honors a small Polish brigade’s stalling defence of Wizna against a much larger Wehrmacht force.
- Panzerkampf: Song about the Battle of Kursk, one of the largest tank battles in history.
- Smoking Snakes: Honors three Brazilian soldiers who refused surrender against overwhelming odds.
- To Hell and Back: A song about Audie Murphy, the most decorated soldier in American history, and his struggle with PTSD.
- The Last Battle: Tells of how a motley group of French prisoners, German defectors, and American soldiers defended Castle Itter against a SS division.
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x32
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM / Latest available proprietary drivers from both manufacturers
- Storage: 2 GB available space