Hearts of Iron IV Man the Guns DLC now has a release date for Linux, Mac, Windows games. All thanks to Paradox Development Studio. Which is also available for pre-order now. Through Steam or the Paradox store.
The great freedom of the world face bizarre challenges. Questioning their authority. Tyrants and Socialist pressure freedom. Pushing loving nations on every side. Will they hold back war against the forces of tyranny? Or follow a path to dictatorship? Are they safe beyond the seas? Since this has usually provided great safety? What path will you choose?
So now it’s time to make your mark. Find our place in history in Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns. Since the release is coming on February 28th, 2019.
Man the Guns is also the newest expansion. Thanks to Paradox Development Studio. Since this is the best-selling grand strategy wargame, Hearts of Iron IV. Check out the Steam reviews.
So now the DLC brings new detail to the naval game. As well as adding a host of new gameplay options. This is for major Socialist powers. Also including new political focus trees and governments in exile.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns Release Date (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Features of Man the Guns include:
- Major Alternate Paths: Revive the Old Confederacy as the United States. While provoking a new civil war. Or step up decolonisation of the British Empire.
- Ship Design: Research new components and refit older vessels. As you take advantage of new knowledge. Outfit your submarines with snorkels or improved stealth.
- Admiral Traits and Skills – Tailor and level up your Admirals with new traits and skills.
- Governments in Exile: Welcome a government in banishment to your freedom. While boosting their legitimacy in return for more manpower. And also elite troops fighting to free their homeland.
- Other National Focuses: New national focuses for The Netherlands and Mexico in Hearts of Iron IV.
- Naval Mines: Protect your coasts from invasion or assault with anti ship mines. Clear a path through enemy mines before you make the big push.
- Shipping route controls – plot new routes for your shipping and navies. Since you can mark areas you want to avoid.
- Naval Treaties: Struggle to keep the peace by following internationally agreed upon rules. Or creatively go against the world consensus. While exceeding your limits.
- Amphibious Landing Vehicles: Add power to your beach landing. By exploring and producing special combat vehicles for your marines.
- New Music: Original music composed specifically for the Man the Guns expansion.
Also standard with all Paradox grand strategy expansions. Man the Guns will launch with a major free update.
Since this includes new naval aspects. So things like training of pilots and sailors. And the much requested Fuel resource. This way you can better simulate the constraints of extended supply lines.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns coming February 28. Which will also launch in Linux, Mac and Windows games.