Since the Chinese Republic replaced the tottering empire only decades earlier. They are ready for its greatest challenge. China is ideologically split as well. So this means providing an appetizing target for aggressive neighbours. But the Chinese people are resilient and can unite to protect their homeland.
So in Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger for Linux, Mac and Windows in 2017. Coming to both Paradox Plaza and Steam.
So now Paradox Development Studio focuses on the Chinese front. Since this is the first front of the Second World War. Here, Japan turns its imperialist appetites before the other great powers take part. New National Focuses dedicated to Nationalist and Communist China. Also this guides you through alternate histories that could save or unite the Chinese nation. But under whose guidance?
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger Announcement Trailer:
Features in Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger include:
- Chinese National Focuses: Divided and under threat. China has great reserves of manpower and diplomatic flexibility
- Chain of Command: Unite your armies under a field marshall. Taking advantage of the many skills of the generals under his direction.
- Decisions and Missions: Historical decisions and national missions. So this gives you new places to spend Political Power. While you deal with the games domestic politics or start special projects.
- General Traits and Abilities: Generals’ traits can now unlock powerful Command Power abilities. Allowing great flexibility and creativity.
- Updated Japanese Focus Tree: More attention to the Asian campaign and alternate history paths. Since this includes restoring Civilian Government or allying with the feared Soviets.
- Updated German Focus Tree: New possible histories for the German Reich. Including the chance to replace Hitler with the exiled Kaiser. Or lead a democratic Germany against Stalin.
- Acclimatization: Over time, troops will learn how to survive in the desert or harsh winters. So this gives these veterans an edge on the battlefield.
- And More: Capturing battlefield equipment, and a revitalized air war system that has room for Volunteer air wings.
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger will be available soon on Linux, Mac and Windows. Also, the games suggested retail price of $19.99 and is available for pre-order on Paradox Plaza. And Waking the Tiger is coming to Steam as well for 2017.