Hegis’ Grasp is a unique story-driven adventure and atmospheric survival-horror game on Steam. And since the games now available for Linux, Mac and windows. We are also keen to explore the mysterious backstory of Hegis’ curse. Which will be unravel through notes from the past. Which you find as you make your way through the village. While exploring the events you experience throughout the game or through cut-scenes.
Players take on the roll of Henry Wood. A curious news writer looking to find out what recently changed. Since this was a once peaceful village. So it will be up to you to choose how the story ends. Yet first you must uncover the secret of the curse and fight the insane natives.
Hegis’ Grasp Official Greenlight Trailer:
Hegis’ Grasp Features:
- A Written Story; A readable version of the entire story as a standalone E-Book
- Cinematic, animated and voice-acted cut-scenes
- Breath-taking campaign with various scenarios and diverse settings
- Point of View Freedom; Ability to change between the third and the first-person perspectives
- Multiple Game Modes; Campaign
COMING SOON: Survival, Boss Rush
- Beautiful graphics and a huge Map to explore; Including dynamic Day and Night Cycle and Weather System!
While set in 1896, Great Britain. Henry Wood, a journalist who has also heard rumours of a village. Supposedly has undergone a curse, gets curious enough to check out the place for his latest anticipated newspaper story. Bringing the coach boy, Jacob, and his intern. Also including lieutenant Samuel Miller on his trip to Hegis in order to uncover the truth.
- Unique characters with thrilling backstories
- Multiple Endings; Two within the game and the “Real” ending in the written story
- Epic and (very) challenging enemies
- Pugnacious Boss fights
- A variety of different weapons including various historically accurate guns and melee weapons
So now Hegis’ Grasp horror adventure releases on Steam with a 10% discount until October 19th. The games of course available on Linux, Mac and Windows.