Since the Heliborne initial launch on Steam Early Access for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. The games received very positive feedback from the players. Over 79% of the reviews are positive. While 27,000 players have already bought the game.
So it’s worth mentioning that Heliborne releases with help from the active community. Content created by them, including squad names and even voiceover recordings. Will all be available in a full release on October 12th, 2017.
While Heliborne players fly 50 legendary helicopters. With machines from the 1950s to modern times, divided into three types: combat, stealth and transport. So fans can also get the chance to learn more about the development of rotary-wing aircraft. Since the games designed to show the different historical periods. Focusing on the technological innovations that changed helicopter combat over the years.
Therefore games even acknowledged by fans and the jury at this years’ GameOn conference (Lithuania). Where it releases as the best Lithuanian PC game among all those submitted for the event.
Heliborne – Launch Trailer:
Heliborne Main Features:
- Fly 50 legendary helicopters, including models from 1955 to modern times!
- Equip your gunships with over 100 payload variants.
- Fight across 6 open maps, including The Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam), Operation Nguyen Hue (Vietnam), Badakhshan Province (Afghanistan), Khost Province (Afghanistan), Kosovo and a training map.
- Test 3 gameplay modes: single player, co-op (up to 4 players), and competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players.
- Ground forces: tanks, troops, and anti-aircraft artillery.
- Support for Steam collector cards!
- Test your skills in historical missions, and in the open sandbox maps.
- Play your way! Heliborne fully supports gamepads, joysticks (flight sticks) and keyboard & mouse.
So Heliborne will be fully released on Steam for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows on October 12th, 2017. While flaunting the games new features as a full release, priced at 24.99 USD.