As you, the stealth horror games Hello Neighbor continues to be in gaming news. Hence a games where players sneak into your neighbor’s house. All to figure out what horrible secrets are hiding in the basement. So obviously you play against an advanced AI. The challenge is to re-engineer your tactics as the AI learns from your moves.
Therefore, if you really like climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap next time. How about sneaking through the front door? There’ll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? Hence the Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
Hello Neighbor Alpha 4 Micro Teaser:
- Suspenseful horror gameplay (not jump scares) that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor’s house
- Constantly evolving experience where the Neighbor’s AI counters your moves, and learns from what you do
- Sandbox-style gameplay with plenty of environmental interaction and physics
So at this time, we have pre-emptively confirmed that tinyBuild are keen to port Hello Neighbor. While this Unreal Engine 4 game is currently in Alpha, this will only be available for Windows PC gaming.
However, there is some news. Publisher tinyBuild have intent on “launching it for Linux and Mac as well.” Mind you we’re only coming up to Alpha 4 on May 4th. So that final build is a ways off and due to release sometime this summer. We’ll have to wait on Linux support.
Win one of 10 exclusive Steam Keys for Hello Neighbor
So Steam Keys are exclusive only to streamers and media sources. However, now is your chance to win one of the keys, simply:
- Like, comment & share this Facebook post
- Make sure to like @tinyBuildGAMES