Hello Neighbor Pre-Alpha is happening this weekend? That means tinyBuild are releasing the Pre-Alpha build that has been shared with #Youtubers and #Streamers.
- Everyone who is signed up to the list will get a DRM-free Hello Neighbor Pre-Alpha, that all are free to distribute
- If you backed the Guts & Glory Kickstarter, you’ve already gotten a Steam Key. The difference is that the Steam key will get you future updates automatically, and sooner than the normal list.
- tinyBuild will figure out a way to allow people to get Steam keys for upcoming updates.
(these grant you instant access to the Hello Neighbor Pre-Alpha and future updates)
A few weeks ago tinyBuild sent out the Pre-Alpha to select people, and you may have caught a few Lets Plays here and there. The Pre-Alpha is meant to test out the core mechanic of the game and check stability. Both are (mostly) a win, and tinyBuild will be sharing that build publicly with everyone next week.
- A very small house with just the ground floor.
- The Neighbor’s AI works as intended, but will occasionally glitch out and start throwing tomatoes at you non-stop
- The controls, the graphics, and the house layout are all placeholder. The final visual style is going to be similar with the one shown in the Basement Gameplay Teaser.
- It’s a small fraction of the game
Do keep in mind, if you sign up for the Hello Neighbor Pre-Alpha this will be a Windows PC build for now. Linux will be coming with the full release.