Hello Puppets: Midnight Show stealth horror game developers want Linux with Windows PC. According to further details from folks over at Otherworld Interactive. A game is available now on Steam with 95% Positive reviews.
Indie developer Otherworld Interactive have released their stealth horror adventure game Hello Puppets: Midnight Show. This dramatic journey combines jump scares and witty puppet humor. There is also a mystery filled thriller story with a vibrant ‘80s backdrop. This creepy game is not for sheep, it’s for Linux players.
If you’re interested in seeing a Linux build, could you reach out to us via email at [email protected]?
Since Hello Puppets: Midnight Show is a Unity 3D game, porting should straight forward. But according to a private Steam message from Otherworld Interactive, “this is something we’d like to make happen”. But they also need playtesters, should any Linux gamers be interested. The Linux build is due to arrive next week, according to the email reply from the dev’s.
Hello Puppets: Midnight Show Launch Trailer
In Hello Puppets: Midnight Show, discover the story behind the famous puppets that haunt terrified gamers in Hello Puppets! VR. While you work through this unique prequel adventure. It’s 1987, you play as Owen Gubberson, master puppeteer and creator. How also has a rapidly failing Muppets knock off show called “Mortimer’s Handeemen”. In a last effort to save his dying program, Owen uses a mysterious spell. One that is due to bring his puppets to life. However, the spell backfires and changes the animated Handeemen. Turning them all into sadistic, evil versions of themselves, and now loose in the sound stage. Survive as Owen attempts to outrun his puppets. All while working to reverse the spell before the puppets slaughter him and escape.
- Dynamic Hide and Seek against an advanced AI that haunts you. But also forces you to study habits and adapt your playstyle to said habits.
- Three distinct AI “Boss” enemies with unique behaviors, naturs, and stories. You’ll grow to fear and love their weird nature at the same time.
- Large, complex levels full of tools to use against the puppets. Along with hiding spots to get away. Along with pieces of a larger story for the player to figure out
- Unique “Hiding” mechanic that forces you to stay on your toes even when you’re hiding. Plus a range of high-stakes minigames and other tests
- Dense mysterious story with layers of enigma and shocking twists. Things that only the most diehard players will discover
Hello Puppets: Midnight Show stealth horror game is live on Steam. Priced at $19.99 / £15.49 / 16,79€. Available on Windows PC, but due to make its way onto Linux.