The racing game art of rally receives its first free major update. This also adds a bunch of new features for the successful driving game. Since this now includes a photo mode that lets players load their polaroids into the main menu.
In the ‘Heritage Update’ update, players will get to test their drifting skills. Now being able to do so with 8 vintage cars. Plus you can chase your own ghost car to beat their best score. Likewise, you can take some time to relax, then create and share your personal livery. Which you can do in the Race Department.
art of rally – Heritage Update
The new ‘Heritage Update’ features (full details here):
- 8 iconic vintage cars: The zetto, la super montaine, la longana and more!
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
- Livery mods: create and share your own and unique paint mods
- Add your own screenshots to the launch menu
art of rally is a stylized driving experience. Which also takes inspiration from the golden era of rally. While taking players all across the world to drive through beautiful and soothing environments. Inspired by real locations from Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany. Even more, since the Heritage Update now adds more new features.
About art of rally:
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 50+ iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Vrooooooooooooooom 🏁