So gameplay has us facing endless hordes of enemies. Also, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot. Since you will have to battle your way through procedurally generated levels. Working to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. Doing so in singleplayer, or even better via co-op, with a total of 4 players.
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each Heroes of Hammerwatch run in Outlook. Since this is the town where you can upgrade your heroes. Also granting them various enhancements. Which will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will remain persistent. So you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game. Which is one of the features will be awesome in various co-op games.
Heroes of Hammerwatch Launches (Linux, Windows)
Heroes of Hammerwatch Features:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value. And bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your character will retain the experience gained from a run. Also becoming more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your character in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes. All with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op in Heroes of Hammerwatch.
- New Game+: A real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
Steam and GOG:
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+
- Storage: 500 MB available space