Horror Story: Hallowseed story driven psychological horror coming this summer to Linux and Mac with Windows PC. Thanks to recent details from developer Jeff Winner and publisher 1C Entertainment. Which is currently available on Steam Early Access with 85% Very Positive reviews.
Horror Story: Hallowseed is an interesting story driven psychological horror game. Currently available with some great reviews via Steam, as already stated. However, the full release plans also include Linux and Mac. With further confirmation via the Steam Discussion reply.
Horror Story: Hallowseed is a single player psychological horror. Taking place in a fictional location, one forgotten by time. Which is now over taken by a dark demonic terror. The story follows three friends who go camping in the woods. Then some strange events take them away, causing two of the friends to disappear. Left alone in an unknown place, Michael seeks answers about what’s happening. As well as setting out to find his friends.
Horror Story: Hallowseed – Early Access Trailer
The Early Access version is currently available to all players. This also opens players to the game’s story. As a result, the full version of the game is due to launch this Summer. This will include a bigger map and more levels to explore. While adding plenty of new in-game events to Horror Story: Hallowseed. Since this welcomes in further micro scares and puzzles to solve. All to provide a total of roughly 6 hours of gameplay.
- Story-rich – The player is driven by the story of a village that used to follow God’s way. But an obscure power seduces some of the village people. Also damning them to the darkness. While seeking to save his friends, Michael will uncover what role he plays in all this tragedy.
- Micro scares system for Horror Story: Hallowseed. So expect a random system of… scary events. These take place based on how the player mesh with the setting. Which is due to make you jump.
- A Deep Setting in both sound and stunning visuals
- Inspired by Horror Movie Classics. Such as Insidious, The Conjuring and The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- Hallowseed is also the first chapter in the Horror Story series by Jeff Winner
Horror Story: Hallowseed is currently available via Steam Early Access. The story driven psychological horror will get a full release in August 2021. Along with Linux and Mac support. Currently only offering support for available via Steam Early Access for Windows PC. In the mean time, add the game to your Steam Wishlist.