Humble Bundle has a new package of titles ready to be scooped up by interested buyers that includes titles for both computers and and #Android mobile devices. Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11 already #includes ten games capable of running on several platforms including #Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Users who use Steam can also access some of the titles through that platform.
Humble Bundle has changed things up a bit with this latest bundle, introducing a third tier for purchases. There is the normal tier where buyers choose what they are willing to pay and get at least the basic titles, four in this case, that are included in the bundle. By paying more than the average price at the time the order is placed, buyers can get access to an additional four titles and potentially more if additional titles are added. That is also standard operating procedure for Humble Bundle. For this bundle, they have also included a new tier that includes two titles if you pay at least $11.
The titles in this bundle currently include:
- Thomas Was Alone (Windows, Mac)
- Bridge Constructor Playground (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Cubemen (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Cubemen 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac)
Above Average tier:
- Small World 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Blackwell 1: Legacy (Windows)
- Blackwell 2: Unbound (Windows)
- Blackwell 3: Convergance (Windows)
- Surgeon Simulator (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Anomaly Defenders (Linux, Windows, Mac)
Surgeon Simulator is currently listed in the Play store for $5.99 while Anomaly Defenders goes for $3.99, so opting for the top tier is like buying those two titles and then getting the rest for about a dollar. If you are interested in grabbing this deal, hit this Humble Bundle link.