The Humble Indie Bundle 11 is now available with 6 games and their #soundtracks for Linux, Mac, and Windows gamers everywhere.
You’d have to spend $133 to get everything separately, but with the Humble Indie Bundle 11 you can set your own price. You choose how much goes to the #developers, charities (Electric Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play), and Humble Bundle itself. In order to get the bonus games you’ll need to spend more than the average, so the sooner you buy the less you’ll have to spend. Just don’t dawdle since you only have until March 4th to take advantage of Humble Indie Bundle 11 before it’s gone for good.
The games included in Humble Indie Bundle 11 include:
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition — An amazing combination of platformer and fighter, set in a magical, Mexican-inspired world. Players control Juan Aquacate, a lowly agave farmer turned superhuman luchador, battling through lands living and dead to rescue his true love..
- Dust: An Elysian Tail — Immerse yourself in a gorgeous, hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Mac and Linux versions will be available later in 2014) — Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies. Players will have to intertwine sweet Giana’s twirling jump attack with Punk Giana’s hammering dash attack to survive the dualling dimensions.
- The Swapper — An atmospheric puzzle-platformer set in the furthest reaches of space. Players wield an experimental device able to clone the user and swap control between them.
Spend more than the average, currently $4.33, and get two additional games and soundtracks.
- Antichamber — A mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
- Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine — Assemble a crack team of thieves and execute the perfect crime. Play as The Locksmith, The Lookout, The Pickpocket, The Cleaner, The Mole, The Gentleman, The Hacker or The Redhead. Infiltrate with smoke bombs and wrenches, or wreak havoc with shotguns and C4.
All of the games can be played on Linux, Mac, or Windows and you can either unlock them on Steam (if you pay $1 or more) or download DRM-free versions. You are not limited to a single platform because you get access to these games on all platforms. Play The Swapper on your Linux desktop and Antichamber on your Windows laptop without having to buy a separate bundle for each.
You also get the complete soundtracks for all of the games in MP3 or lossless (FLAC) format.
There have usually been additional games offered after a few days that require spending more than the average. The sooner you take advantage of the Humble Bundle the lower this average usually is.
Humble Bundle 11 has more information on how to purchase a bundle for yourself or a friend. Just remember you only have until March 4th before this particular deal ends for good.
Reblogged from: technologytell.com