The Humble Weekly Sale is here with eleven albums from Jim Guthrie as well as a game, a movie, and a little something extra!
This is a one-week, pay-what-you-want promotion where fans can support Jim Guthrie and charity and receive these albums DRM-free in FLAC and MP3:
- the most recent pop-rock album by Jim Guthrie, Takes Time
- the album of instrumentals and demos from Takes Time, Takes Time: Instrumentals & Demos
- the invigorating game soundtrack, Sword & Sworcery LP – The Ballad of the Space Babies
- the masterful compilation of tracks from the movie Indie Game: The Movie,Indie Game: The Movie (Soundtrack)
- the remixed game soundtrack celebrating the localized Japanese version of the game Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, The Scythian Steppes:Seven #Sworcery Songs Localized for Japan
- the impressive album recorded on a Sony Playstation using the MTV Music Generator, Children of the Clone
- the album created for the music platformer Sound Shapes, Corporeal
- the quirky and charming collection of pop-folk songs, Now, More Than Ever
- the mellow yet ebullient indie soundscape, Morning Noon Night
- the experimental debut solo album, A Thousand Songs
- the six-track album of some of Jim Guthrie’s finest work, FREE-P
If a buyer pays more than the average price at the time of purchase, they will also receive:
- the future-retro audiovisual concoction Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EPby Capybara Games for Windows, Mac, Linux (DRM-free and on Steam)
- the beloved feature-length documentary Indie Game: The Movie by BlinkWorks
Every purchase also includes a 50% off coupon for a double LP vinyl of Indie Game: The Movie (Soundtrack). We’re also excited to say that the top 10 contributors will additionally receive a special box set of several vinyl records signed by Jim Guthrie!
Customers can choose to allocate a portion (or all) of their purchase to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (who fight for our freedom on the Internet) and the Child’s Play Charity (who provide technology & games to children in hospitals around the world).
The Humble Weekly Sale: Jim Guthrie and Friends marks our departure from previous game-centered weekly sales. After the success of our first music bundle about a year ago, we thought it would be a great idea to bring music to our weekly sales as well, especially with such an esteemed musician as Jim Guthrie. We are thrilled about this new weekly sale and hope that our regular bundle buyers will also enjoy this intersection of music and games.