Hurdles Update out now for the Circuit: Laser Maze game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the further creativity of developer Duston Parker. Which is now live with a discount on Steam. Which is dirt cheap with Positive reviews.
Circuit: Laser Maze is a single-player laser puzzle game. One that also expands gameplay into 3D, elevating this classic genre to new heights. Now even further with the Hurdles update.
The vertical mazes within the game are particularly challenging. The Hurdles update adds 10 new levels due to help players master the mechanics of 3D gameplay in vertical puzzles. With updated graphics, new language support, and multiple quality of life updates. While beaming Circuit: Laser Maze to even greater heights!
Circuit: Laser Maze Hurdles Update Trailer
Circuit: Laser Maze Hurdles Update lets you continue the 3D connect the point style laser puzzle game. While you work to combine colors and angles with a largly retro, but unique 3rd person learning style. Introduce yourself to the color wheel while utilizing spatial views for some casual educational fun. Stretch your mind to combine and separate primary and secondary colors. Doing so on a journey that immerses you in tough tests and soothing sounds. With the Hurdles update gameplay levels up even further.
- 10 new levels focused on mastering the mechanics of 3D gameplay
- 2 new achievements
- Ukrainian language support
- Updated graphics
- Key binding system
- Greatly reduced level loading time
- The Hurdles Update reduced game size from 2.76 G to 1.63 G
- Adjusted camera inertia (removed 100% from movement and 70% from rotation)
Quality of Life Updates:
- Levels re-ordered to more accurately represent difficulty progression
- Adjusted cursor colors for ease of use
- Allows pick-up and placement of modules behind glass panels
- Darkened fixed module colors
Circuit: Laser Maze Hurdles update will be on sale for $3.99 USD / £3.19 / 3,19€ (regularly $4.99 USD). Doing so until May 27th. You can play it yourself via Steam on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.