Hyper Knights Battles now launches on Steam
So create your own units, customize their AI and watch them fight. This can be Spartans vs Persians, Ogres vs Chickens, Marines vs Archers. Yes, there are chickens in the game. Mind you, I don’t see any street meat vendors.
Hyper Knights Battles – Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
So create your own units by drawing the sprites. Including the Hyper Knights Battles animations and writing their AI.
- Create a Goose that can teleport and stuns enemies? You can!
- Maybe develop a Space Ninja that can push and pull enemies. Then attacking them with lightning? You can!
- Want to make a Super Hero that can solo 1,000 enemies? You can!
Your imagination is the limit!
Also, included in the games features are 11 Default Unit Types:
- Chuck Boris
- Space Ninja
So you can also share your Units in the Workshop. And check out what others have built. Therefore you can hone your creation into something crazy or sinister. Personally I will opt for sinister. Also the blood shed comes to life with the games creative features. The only downside….it’s singleplayer only.
Hyper Knights Battles is also priced at $3.99 USD on Steam with a 20% discount until December 11, 2017. And of course the games available on Linux, Mac and Windows. Making for a dirt cheap yet epic game. Kudos Hugo Cardoso.
- OS: Ubuntu Linux, version 10.10 or later
- Processor: 1.7Ghz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon 4850 or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space