Hypercharge: Unboxed first-person shooter game hits the Steam Deck with Linux support beside Windows PC. All due to the ongoing work and effort of Digital Cybercherries. Finally offering native builds via Steam and Humble Store.
Independent developer Digital Cybercherries celebrates their 2020 top seller’s toy-themed FPS. Since Hypercharge: Unboxed now offers Linux and Steam Deck support. This is impressive since the game still holds 90% Very Positive reviews. Obviously, the developer knows how to create an exciting shooter. Already receiving a heap of new content and upgrades. Drastically enhancing the epic ‘90s inspired action, available in multiplayer, co-op, and single-player. Take a look at the Steam Deck gameplay below.
Hypercharge: Unboxed – Steam Deck
4 Player Cooperative First-Person Shooter. In Hypercharge: Unboxed you play as a team of action figures. But you can also fight against each other in PvP, should you choose. Build defenses, earn XP, unlock new levels, while you protect the HYPER-CORE.
- Co-op: Play offline in Hypercharge: Unboxed or with up to 3 of your friends in Online and Local Co-op.
- PvP: Battle other small soldiers as you fight to become top of the scoreboard.
- Progression: Earn XP, unlock skins, customise your action figure and weapon.
- Buildables: Unlock turrets, traps, and walls and build the perfect defense for each level.
- Controller: Prefer to use a controller to mop up bad guys? No problem. Plug in and play!
- Split Screen: Buddy up on the sofa and blast the enemy as a team!
Hypercharge: Unboxed tells the story of Sgt. Max Ammo. Doing so on his epic mission to defend the HYPER-CORE. Your task is to fulfill his mission and also prevent the HYPER-CORE from being destroyed. But if it is destroyed, you can bid farewell to your human friends. They’ll forget about you. It’ll be like you never existed. Do not let that happen. Work together and win, for the future of toys everywhere!
Hypercharge: Unboxed first-person shooter game is now playable on Linux, Steam Deck, and Windows PC. It’s also already out with a price of $19.99 USD / £15.49 / 16,79€. Available on both Steam and Humble Store.