Iconoclasts the 2D metroidvania platformer is now available on Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam. The games also releases on GOG and Humble Store.
What’s the Iconoclasts Story?
So Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people. But without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Yet ever since picking up her wrench. The world has been going nuts and she’s wanted to bolt it back together.
So now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves. And One Concern agents are after her.
Also, something big is going on. Much bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts. And of course our hero Robin’s in the thick of it.
Iconoclasts metroidvania Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
So get ready to blast your way through some menacing bosses. Explore a huge, open world filled with intricate puzzles, oddball characters. Which is also a beautiful platform adventure. Telling Robin’s personal story about faith and purpose. And whether the world is really worth saving.
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg. Hence the games seven long years in the making. While delivering awesome action and hilarious hijinks. An emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling. Which is quite well done too.
Release in Steam, GOG and Humble games:
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Memory
- Storage: 500 MB available space