IMMURE is a story driven, psychological horror game for Linux, Mac and Windows. And there is also an available Demo with native support. The crowdfunding campaign is asking for $75,000 USD in the Kickstarter from Wither Studios.
Will, the protagonist, has found himself trapped inside a foreboding Mansion with no exit. So to escape, he must travel through strange doors which lead into other dimensions. Which are also full or tormented souls. Will must choose to save or destroy these wraiths. While working to discover the truth behind the Mansion along with his own fate.
Players will have to explore haunting environments in search of clues to figure out how to escape. Also using the Shining Trapezohedron, a mysterious crystal that has a binding connection to Will. This will shed light on your surroundings and reveal hidden messages, visions of the past and other secrets. Be careful while you explore! Since there will be monsters hunting you down! You must avoid being caught or face certain death.
IMMURE psychological horror Kickstarter Video (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Story-driven experience which explores many themes throughout
- Several chapters all with their own unique mystery, environment, and cast of unusual characters
- Unique art style with a blending of 2D and 3D with real-time lighting/shadows
- Multiple endings and ways to progress through different parts within the game
- AI that make use of light and sound to hunt the player throughout the environment
- Clues/Journal System which will aid the player in solving mysteries
- Inventory System inspired by classic survival horror games
- The Shining Trapezohedron
IMMURE is a 2.5D sidescroller for Linux, Mac and Windows. Where players look for clues and items in order to solve the many mysteries held within the game. Enemies are ever-present and will use light/sound to seek you out. So it is paramount to pay close attention to your surroundings. And also hide when danger is nearby. Since Will is limited ways of defending himself.
IMMURE is currently in development as a passion project by Wither Studios. The are a small indie team from Pittsburgh. We are using the demo to gain interest in the project and for our Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign which is live now!