Imperator: Rome grand strategy simulation games release date for Linux, Mac and Windows. Developer Paradox Development Studio is coming to Steam, GOG, Humble Store and Paradox on April 25th.
Imperator: Rome is a new historical grand strategy game for Linux, Mac, Windows. Also the the creative works of Paradox Development Studio. Including the creative mind of Johan Andersson.
Imperator: Rome puts you into the old world. A decade after the death of Alexander the Great. While you control hundreds of ancient kingdoms.
This also includes clans and republics. Expanding your glory. All while keeping unfaithful governors. And putting unhappy subjects in their place.
Imperator: Rome Release Date (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Challenging but familiar classic lands. Rome does not yet control Italy. Carthage controls dozens of servant city states. All in a naval empire. The veil of Alexander is disputed by kings in Macedonia. Also Egypt, Anatolia and Persia. India bows to Chandragupta’s Mauryan might.
- Unique Government Mechanics in Imperator: Rome. Since kings will find they have a free hand. While doing as they please as a deputy in a republic. But with fewer political outlets. But the throne may create impostors more quickly.
- Also the most detailed Paradox map yet. Hundreds of towns dot the map. Some with fortresses or ports emphasise their strategic importance. Each province’s population will ultimately determine its value. As well as it’s purpose in the empire.
- Population management. Citizens, freemen, slaves and tribal populations. All bring benefits to your empire. But also puts stress in the flow of cheap foreign labour. Since this stresses your research or food supply.
- Flexible trade system of Imperator: Rome. Since you can exchange extra goods across the sea. All to satisfy your people or build better armies. Or keep your surplus for added bonuses for home.
Military, Tactic’s and Characters:
- Cultural Military Traditions. Different cultures will grow their own armies. Doing so in different ways. Embrace the Parthian horse archer as a Persian nation. While you strengthen your galley. Doing so as a Punic power or trust everything. Since you can leave it to heavy foot soldiers. Since you play as a Roman.
- Battle tactics of Imperator: Rome. Choose how you general. And how you approach the coming battle. Also making the most of fort creation and terrain. Use your light military to take advantage. Doing so in rough ground. Gamble on a full attack in open plains.
- Manage of court of hundreds of characters. Also watch and guide hundreds of people. All while going through three centuries of history. Families will rise and fall from their height. Some will be heroes, some will be spy’s. Also creating new legends that will sing through time.
- And Much More, including dynamic events. Planning against rivals. Also beautiful art and music. Crude journeys, new gadgets and religious ideas. Plus laws, royal scams. And also other features to create a strong scene.
The glories of the ancient world, yours to control. Which also means day one Linux support. While including Mac and Windows as well.
The Imperator: Rome grand strategy games release date is April 25, 2019. Available for pre-order on Steam, GOG, Humble Store and Paradox. Prices also start at $39.99 USD.